History and Establishment
Artemis Hospital of Gurgaon was established in the year 2007. It was not built under anybody’s leadership but it was promoted by the Apollo Tyres Group. It is one of the leading multi-speciality hospitals in Gurgaon. The Artemis Hospital of Gurgaon is established with the view of providing the most advanced healthcare services to the public. The services offered by Artemis Hospital include the best diagnostics, day to day healthcare and the critical care services. Since 2009, more than 10 lakh patients have been treated at Artemis Hospital. It has a team of experienced doctors, well trained staff and best technological aid in order to achieve the aim of delivering the high standard service and active healthcare. It has been progressing beyond the horizons of the medical industry and achieved the satisfaction of giving the best healthcare service to its national as well as its international patients. Artemis Hospital is now the most searched hospital of India by the Indian as well as international patients.
Certifications and Accreditations
Right from the establishment of Artemis Hospital of Gurgaon, it has received the certification from the following accreditation boards:
- It has received the JCI Accreditation from the Joint Commission International.
- It has the NABH certification from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers for Nursing Excellence, Blood Bank, etc.
- It has received the Green OT certificate from the Bureau of Veritas.
- NABL certification from the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
- Certificate from the Pharmacie De Qualite from the Bureau of Veritas.
These certifications and approvals from such world-wide renowned boards act like the final seal of authenticity for the quality of service provided to the patients.
Awards and Achievements
Artemis Hospital is one of the best multi-speciality Hospital in Gurgaon. The following awards and achievements has helped the Artemis Hospital even more to build and maintain its repute in the society and in the healthcare world:
- In the year 2007, Artemis Hospital received the “Most Promising Start-up of the year” award from the Express Healthcare magazine.
- In the year 2010, it received the “Best Medical value” awards at the CNBC Awaaz Travel awards.
- It received the “Asia pacific Hand Hygiene Award” in the year 2010 from the World Health organization (WHO).
- It received the “Best IT Implementation” award in 2008 from the Quest magazine for Hospital Information.
- It won the Patient safety award at the International Patient Safety conference held in 2016.
Number of beds
Artemis Hospital of Gurgaon which is spread on the land of more than 9 acres is currently functioning with the quantity of more than 400 beds. Artemis Hospital has a variety of rooms available for patients depending on the cost and the treatment opted in the hospital. Some of the following are the bed types at Artemis:
- Deluxe bedrooms
- Private room (one bedroom)
- Semi-Private room (two bedroom) etc.
They also have many ICU bed rooms. All these rooms are well furnished, well equipped and also economical to the pockets of the patients.
Following are some of the infrastructure related facilities provided at Artemis:
- Prayer rooms
- Telephone services
- In-house restaurants and cafeteria
- Television sets in every room
- Internet access throughout the campus
- Garden and open space around the hospital premise
- Spacious and comfortable waiting rooms and lounges for the visitors
It uses the state-of-art technological facilities like:
- 3 Tesla MRI, 64 Slice CT Scan, 16 Slice PET CT
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- HDR Brachytherapy from Nucletron
- Endoscopic Ultrasound System
- ECLIPSE Nerve Monitoring System
- Motor Evokes Potentials (MEP) for Spine Surgeries
- High frequency ventilator for NICU
- Video Bronchoscopy
- ET CO2 Monitoring
- HIS-PACS Enabled Bedside patient Record and images etc.
Medical field of expertise
One can find a number of medical specialities at Artemis hospital, Gurgaon. The most prominent specialities of Artemis Hospital are as follows:
- Surgical Oncology and Medical Oncology
- Neuro-Spine surgery, Neurosurgery and Neurology
- Liver Transplant and Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
- Bone Marrow Transplant and Hemato Oncology
More than 400 doctors are dedicated to this institution in all the centres of excellence, to serve the people with utmost sincerity and care.
Artemis Hospital, Sector 51, near Unitech Bank, Gurgaon- 1220033.