History and Establishment
The Healthcare institution was established in the year 2001 by Mr. Malvinder Mohan Singh. This hospital is named as Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital. It is a Private Limited Organization whose head-quarters are located in Gurgaon. It has been providing healthcare services to the domestic as well as international patients for a number of years. Its services include hospitals, diagnostic centres, day care speciality etc. It has expanded its chain to many other cities across India, in Dubai, Mauritius, Sri Lanka providing expertise treatment in 45 different medical fields. Many projects of Fortis Hospitals are still under development. The motto of Fortis hospital is “ Saving and Enriching lives”.
Certifications and Accreditation’s
The certifications and approval from the recognized institutions play an important role in deciding the quality of the service offered by the hospital. Following are some of the important certifications received by Fortis Hospital, Delhi:
- The Fortis Hospital of Vasant Kunj, Delhi is been certified by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- It has also been recognized by the Joint Commission International and is given the National Quality Approval
- The Fortis Hospital has also been certified by the ISO and IISO international frames of regulation.
Awards and achievements
Over the number of years, Fortis Hospital of Vasant Kunj is continuously on the success trend. Following are some of the most valuable awards that Fortis Hospital has won:
- In the year 2015, the Fortis Hospital’s centre at Vasant Kunj of Delhi has received the Award for Quality Healthcare Services by the Global Quality Awards.
- It has also received many awards for the introduction of various new technologies in year 2013.
- It has received the Clean and green hospital Award from the Global Awards.
- The expert doctors working at Fortis hospital, Vasant Kunj have also been awarded in India as well as many international conferences for their best diagnostic and treating skills.
Number of beds
The Fortis Hospital of Delhi is built over a land of more than 3.5 acres land. Presently it has 200 functioning beds. Beds at Fortis Hospital are available in many types as follows:
- Single room
- Single classic room
- Twin Sharing room
- Twin sharing classic room
- Deluxe rooms
- Deluxe suites
It also has enough amount of Intensive Care Unit rooms.
A separate section of rooms has been built at Fortis for its international patients.
Fortis hospital is famous for the quality of services it provides to its patients. The Fortis group aims at giving a good experience at their hospitals at a very reasonable cost. These are some of the international level facilities provided at Fortis, Vasant Kunj:
- Special rooms for international patients
- 24×7 chemist
- Money conversion facility
- Blood bank
- Information desk
- Wide range of rooms with TV and cupboards
- Family accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Transportation services from and to the airport and stations
- It has India’s first stem cell lab
- State-of-the-art 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner
- First hospital to introduce E-ICU
- Best international standard equipments and latest technology tools used for the purpose of diagnosis and treatment.
Medical specialty expertise
All the hospitals under the Fortis Hospital chain function under many diagnostic centres. Following are some of the centres of expertise of Fortis Hospital of New Delhi:
- Orthopaedics and Joint replacement
- Foetal Medicine
- Plastic/ Cosmetic Surgery
- Kidney Transplant
- Liver transplant
- Heart Transplant
- Surgical Oncology etc.
Fortis Hospital/ Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital
Sector B, Pocket 1,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi, Delhi- 110070.