History and Establishment
Max Hospital is a healthcare company based in Delhi and was established in the year 1985. It is a subsidy company of Max India Limited. This health care institution is now expanded to 14 more centres all over India. Currently, Max healthcare is India’s leading healthcare organization which works for domestic as well as international patients with the same care. Their aim is to reduce the mental and the physical pain that their patients are suffering and make them feel home.
Certifications and accreditation’s
The accreditations and certifications play a very important role in deciding the quality and the authenticity of the hospital and the service provided by it. Following are some of the high valued accreditations of Max Hospital :
- Max Labs 24×7 at MSSH of Saket was certified by The National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- Max Hospital of Pitampura has also received the certification of ISO: 14001:2000
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket has been accredited by JCI
- Max Super Speciality Hospital of Saket has been accredited by National accreditation Board of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers in February, 2007.
Awards and Achievements
The various centres of Max Hospital have achieved various awards for their excellent service in various fields. Some of their achievements and awards are as follows:
- Max super Speciality Hospital in Saket has been awarded as Centre of Excellence In Emergency Medicine
- The Award by the Institute of MAMBS by surgical Review Corporation was given to Max Healthcare for Centre of Excellence in metabolic and bariatric surgery.
- It also got the India Health and Wellness Awards for the following:
Gold Award (1st Rank) in the Health brand of the year
Silver Award (runner-up rank) in the Medical tourism Brand of the year
- Max Super Specialty Hospital of Patparganj was awarded by FICCI with the Healthcare Award for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation.
- It got the following Awards in ABP News Healthcare Awards:
- Best Customer Service in India
- Best use of Six Sigma in healthcare
- Best Green Hospital in India
- Best Patient safety initiative
- Excellence award in training and development
- Product innovation award
Number of beds
There are more than 2600 beds in totality in all the Max healthcare Centres across the nation. There are also 275 Intensive Care Unit rooms. The number of beds at Max Hospital is being expanded by more than 500 beds. Max Healthcare Hospitals also have a special department for their foreign patients. They also provide accommodation facilities, many types of rooms (Suite, Deluxe, Single, Double, 3-bedded, 4-bedded, etc.) and spacious and clean lounges.
Infrastructural Facilities at Max Hospital:
- 24×7 open Chemist
- Internet Access
- Parking facilities
- ATM machines
Technological facilities at Max Hospital
- Emergency response system
- Cardiac Life System ambulances
- 4D Echo system
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- LINAC Systems
- All the latest technology used for Dialysis process
- 5 T MRI Unit
- Paediatric ICU (PICU)
- Lab services
This chain of hospitals is well equipped with all the latest necessary tools and equipments which are needed for the most critical surgeries. Because of such world class standard of amenities, Max Healthcare is able to give a good service to their customers for so many years.
Medical Specialty expertise
All the Max Healthcare Centres in India have expertise in overall 29 specialties of medicines. Some of the best services are as follows:
- Cancer Care/ Oncology
- Kidney Transplant
- Cardiac sciences
- Bone Marrow transplant
- Liver Transplant and Biliary Sciences
- Laparoscopic Surgery/ Minimal access surgery
- Weight loss Surgery/ Bariatric Sciences
- Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
They have the best staff of more than 2400 experienced doctors in all the medical branches. They also have a well-trained team of nurses who contribute to give the best medical services to the patients in all the Max Healthcare centres and departments.
Locations in India
Max healthcare Organization has Smart, Speciality and Multi-Speciality range of hospitals in the following localities:
- Shalimar Bagh
- Panchsheel Park
- Greater Noida
However, the main centre is considered to be the one situated in New Delhi because it was the first Max Healthcare Centre established in India.
Max Super Speciality Hospital
1-2 Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg, Saket,
New Delhi, Delhi- 110017