History and Establishment
In the year 2006, the first Paras Hospital was established by Dr. (Prof) V.S Mehta. The main aim of establishing this hospital was to be able to give all the basic as well as the modern healthcare facilities to all the people of the society, also the poor and undeserved locals. They also wanted to make healthcare in the rural area an easily available facility. After the establishment of the first Paras Hospital in Gurgaon, two more Paras Hospitals were added to the chain- Paras HMRI in Patna and Paras Bliss in New Delhi. From the year of its establishment, every doctor, nurse and the hospital staff are continuously providing the best healthcare service and maintaining its repute. It specialized tertiary services has the potential to bring a huge change in the healthcare industry.
Till the year 2020, Paras group of hospitals aims at establishing 6 more hospitals in India.
Accreditation’s and Certifications
The certifications and accreditations is an important way to check the authenticity of the hospital. Here are some of the accreditations received by Paras Hospital, Gurgaon:
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospital and Healthcare providers. (NABH)
- Accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and calibration Laboratories. (NABL)
- Accredited by the International Joint Commission.
Awards, Accolades and achievements
The Paras Group of healthcare Institution has always believed in delivering the best quality healthcare services and since then it has made sure that all the entities of Paras Hospital are keeping the same objective. From the time of its inception, Paras hospital has achieved the following awards and titles:
- It is known as the first corporate hospital of Gurgaon.
- It is the first neuroscience centre that operates the deep tumours in the brain.
- It was successful in performing the India’s first angioplasty
- Awarded the “Best healthcare campaign” award for Breast Feeding rooms in Public places by the Six Sigma Healthcare Awards Function in the year 2015.
- Awarded the “Best Hospital for Neurosurgery and Neurology” Award for international patients in the year in the FICCI Medical Value Travel Event.
- The director of Paras hospitals- Dr. V.S Mehta has been awarded with the “Lifetime Achievement” Award at the 6th MT India Healthcare awards in the year by Medgate today.
- It is the only hospital to introduce Transradial Intervention cardiology.
Number of beds
Paras Hospitals have a big chain of hospitals all over India. The Paras hospital in Gurgaon has a very big area with 250 functioning beds. At Paras 65 beds are allotted to the Intensive care unit beds. It has various types of beds as follows:- Single bed room, Double bed room, Deluxe rooms, Suites etc.
Every year a number of Indian patients come to Paras Hospital, Gurgaon to get treated whereas according to the patient survey, more than 800 international patients come to India to get treated specially in Paras Hospital.
General Infrastructural facilities:
Even though Paras Hospital in Gurgaon does not have a big premise, it has not at all compromised in providing the world class infrastructural facilities. Some of the facilities are as follows:
- 24×7 Chemist and druggist shop
- Rooms having spacious cupboards, toilets etc.
- Lounge and waiting room for the visitors and relatives of the patient.
- Wi-Fi facility
On the terms of technology, Paras Hospital is two steps ahead. Following are some of the technologies used at paras Hospital:
- Paras Hospital is the only hospital of Delhi NCR region to have the image guided tumour navigation surgery technology.
- Latest models of CT scanner and MRI scanners.
- Robotic surgery machines for some of the surgeries.
- Well-equipped laboratories with the best testing equipments.
Field of expertise
Paras Hospital of Gurgaon functions in the following centres of excellence:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology
- Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
- Kidney and Liver Transplant
- General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Cancer care
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Gastroenterology and GI Surgery
Paras Hospital has its centres at various places in India like- Gurgaon, Patna, Darbhanga, Noida, Panchkula, New Delhi etc. But the branch at Gurgaon is the first established centre of Paras healthcare groups.
Paras Hospital, C-1, Sushant Lok, Sector-43, Phase-1, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122002