History and Establishment
The Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (PSRI) was promoted by a very famous business group in India and was established in the year 1996. Its main aim after establishment was to provide a preventive healthcare facility and also taking necessary steps for the protection of the environment. For the last 20 years it has been adding to its centres and now it is one of the renowned multispecialty hospitals in India as well as outside India. With the state-of-art facilities, the latest equipments used in the treatment processes and the renowned surgeons from all over India and the entire world it has been able to attain such a specialization in the field of medical and healthcare. Every year a number of patients come to PSRI with the same trust of getting the best care and medical attention.
Certifications and Accreditation’s
PSRI is comparatively a latest built institution as compared to the other hospitals in New Delhi. This is not only because of the best healthcare services they provide, but also because they have been legally recognised by some of the important statutory bodies in this field. Following are some of its certifications:
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- Joint Commission International accreditation
- Accreditation from NABL
Awards and Achievements
The best deeds are always awarded with the best fruits. In the same way, PSRI’s contribution towards improving the health standard as well as for taking care of the environment in all the possible ways, it has been awarded for its various good deeds. Following are some of the achievements of PSRI since its inception:
- Globally announced as South Asia’s first Institution which provided the advanced surgical treatment in case of digestion related diseases.
- Received the “Best Clean and Green Hospital” title in the year 2003.
- Won the award “The fastest developing hospital” from the Global Healthcare committee in the year 2009.
- The doctors working at PSRI too have achieved many awards as below:
“Delhi Medical Association centenary Award”
Padma Bhushan Award etc.
- The publications of the doctors of PSRI are also world-wide famous and they have been presented at various national and international conferences.
Number of beds
Since the establishment of the Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, the size of the hospital has not been very big. Currently, the hospital functions on 100 beds. In spite of the less number of bed at the hospital, it has always been perfect to deliver the services to all of its patients.
The patients can choose from a number of bed types like Single bed, double bed, Private, Semi-private, deluxe, etc. There are also a considerable amount of Intensive Care Unit Beds in PSRI.
Infrastructural facilities in PSRI
- Rooms with good interior, cupboards, Television, family accommodation facility etc.
- Wi-Fi facility throughout the hospital premise
- Help with Pharmacy prescriptions
- 24×7 working chemist
- Spacious lounges and waiting rooms
- Health check-up facility and laboratories in all departments
For the patients who come from outside of India and wish to get treated at PSRI, PSRI has a different unit taking care of such patients. Facilities of money conversion, translators, airport shuttle service, Visa application services, flight bookings etc. are taken care of by the hospital.
All the equipments, examination devices etc. in PSRI are the globally tested and approved ones. For the purpose of best diagnosis and best treatment the high quality machines like CT Scanners, MRI scanners, Robotic surgery devices etc. have been installed in PSRI.
PSRI has expanded its centres of excellence to the following fields of medicine and healthcare:
- Heart Diseases
- Gastroenterology and Liver Transplant
- Joint replacement and Orthopaedics
- Oncology and surgeries related to Oncology
- Kidney transplant
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
It has a number of doctors assigned in each of the above centres of medical expertise. The doctors in all the centre have experiences in their respective fields and individually contribute to the betterment and success of the Institute.
Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (PSRI)
Press Enclave Marg,
Sheikh Sarai- Part 2,