History and Establishment Yashoda Hospital
Yashoda Healthcare Group has a big chain of hospitals. In the year 1989, the first hospital of Yashoda Hospital was established under the leadership of Dr. G. Surender Rao in Hyderabad. With the help of his two brothers, he was successful in building this healthcare institution in Hyderabad. For the last 20 years, Yashoda Group of Hospitals has been successful in fulfilling the medical needs of the people with the best quality at a very reasonable cost. Yashoda Hospital offers a very sophisticated diagnosis and treatment to its patients. Over a period of time, they have built the following number of institutes in India: 3 Cancer Institutes, 3 Independent hospitals, 3 Heart Institutes. 700 specialist and experienced doctors with the support of the best trained staff and the latest technological aid, Yashoda Hospital is being able to deliver the best healthcare services to the public. Their main aim is to improve the overall management in the hospital as well as to control the patient cost.
It has the best facilities not only for the domestic patients but also for the international patients.
Certifications and accreditations
The Yashoda Hospital of Hyderabad has the following certifications and accreditations:
- It is recognized by the International Standards Organization (ISO)
- It is also certified by the National Accreditation Board for the Hospital and Healthcare Providers (NABL)
- The National accreditation Board for testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) has also provided its certification to the laboratories, technological assistance and the other facilities that are being provided at Yashoda Hospitals.
The NABL and the NABH certifications are the valuable certificate of approval which show that the Yashoda Hospital meets all the international criterion and standards.
Awards and Achievements
Since the last 2 decades, Yashoda Hospital has been winning many awards. Some of them are listed below:
- In the Week-Nielson survey, Yashoda Hospital was given the first rank among all the multi-speciality hospitals in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It received the “Best Hospital Award” in this function in the year 2015.
- It received the “Best Asian Hospital Management Award” in the year 2012.
- In the year 2016, Yashoda Hospital of Hyderabad was listed as the 2nd best Multi Speciality Healthcare Institute in Hyderabad in the survey conducted by The Week.
Number of beds at Yashoda Hospital
The Yashoda hospital of Hyderabad is spread on a very big area in Hyderabad. Currently, the Yashoda hospital is working with 500 functioning beds. They offer a variety of beds to its patients like the following:
- Two-bed room (Semi-private)
- One- bed room (Private room)
- General wards
- ICU Rooms
- VIP Suites are also available at Yashoda Hospitals. VIP suites are equipped with more amenities like a VIP waiting lounge, separate dining room facility, etc.
- For the international patients, Yashoda hospital has a different premise to provide them the international standard services and to make them feel home.
Yashoda Hospital is well known for providing a sophisticated and international service to its patients. Following are some of the facilities at Yashoda Hospitals:
- Electric beds in every rooms
- Bathrooms with a shower and clean toilets
- Flat screen LCD TVs in each room
- Drinking water facilities
- Telephone booths
- Restaurant and cafeteria
- 24×7 open Pharmacy and ATM facilities
The Yashoda hospital is well equipped with the following technology:
- Being one of the best Multi-organ transplant centre in Hyderabad, it has the equipments with the RapidArc technology.
- In its centre of Neuro sciences, Yashoda hospital uses the 3T Intraoperative MRI Revolutionary Technology.
- It uses the Robotic Sciences surgery in each and every medical expertise that it provides to its patients.
With this best technology used, Yashoda hospital is able to treat more than 10,000 cancer patients successfully. In all the other fields of medicine too, Yashoda Hospital has successfully carried out the diagnosis and the surgery.
Medical Expertise of Yashoda Hospital
Since the inception of Yashoda Hospitals, it has been providing the world class healthcare services in more than 60 centres of excellence. Following are some of the major specialities at Yashoda Hospital of Hyderabad:
- Cardiology and CT Surgery
- Multi-organ Transplant
- Liver surgery
- Neuro Sciences
- Spine Surgery
- Renal Surgery
- Haematology and BMT
- Gastroenterology and Surgical Gastroenterology
- Vascular and pulmonary Surgery
Yashoda Hospital has 3 branches in Hyderabad:
18 SP Road, Alexander road, Secunderabad, Hyderabad.
Nalgonda X Roads, Near Nalgonda Cross bus stop, Malakpet, Hyderabad.
303, New Block, Raj Bhavan road, Near Punjagutta Central, Somajiguda, Hyderabad.